Depending on the size of the screen, there are breakpoints for responsive pages at which the elements are arranged differently. If you pass this breakpoint (e.g. XS, S, M, L, XL) as a page parameter, you can filter in the heatmap according to this page parameter and get a meaningful heatmap for each breakpoint. It is important that the reference point for the heatmap remains in a fixed position.
Articles in this section
- Are Links from WhatsApp Tracked as Referrer?
- Do changes of custom metrics/formulas in Webtrekk Q3 affect Analytics reports containing them?
- Does Webtrekk track https-pages as referrers?
- Fingerprint method
- How can I import data via Excel file?
- How can I replace missing values ("-") in categories?
- How can the Cross Device Bridge be used?
- How do I check if the tracking is working correctly?
- How do I get a useful result for the heatmap on my responsive webpage?
- How to set up categories