Depending on the size of the screen, there are breakpoints for responsive pages at which the elements are arranged differently. If you pass this breakpoint (e.g. XS, S, M, L, XL) as a page parameter, you can filter in the heatmap according to this page parameter and get a meaningful heatmap for each breakpoint. It is important that the reference point for the heatmap remains in a fixed position.
Articles in this section
- Are Links from WhatsApp Tracked as Referrer?
- Are there Browser plugins to check whether the tracking works?
- Can products be tracked without providing a product status?
- Do changes of custom metrics/formulas in Webtrekk Q3 affect Analytics reports containing them?
- Does a visit count as ended when a user closes his browser?
- Does Mapp Intelligence track https-pages as referrers?
- Does the Scroll Position Plugin work with infinite scroll?
- Fingerprint method
- First Steps in the Demo Account
- How can I make my pivot table load faster?