Depending on the size of the screen, there are breakpoints for responsive pages at which the elements are arranged differently. If you pass this breakpoint (e.g. XS, S, M, L, XL) as a page parameter, you can filter in the heatmap according to this page parameter and get a meaningful heatmap for each breakpoint. It is important that the reference point for the heatmap remains in a fixed position.
Articles in this section
- First Steps in the Webtrekk Demo Account
- What does the error message "The following accounts are not configured and will be discarded when saving the role" mean?
- What's the difference between product categories and e-commerce parameters?
- What's the difference between page parameters and content groups?
- How can I make my pivot table load faster?
- What should be considered when creating mediacodes?
- How can you recognize returning users that use the "Private" or "Incognito" mode of their browser?
- Does a visit count as ended when a user closes his browser?
- What should I consider when setting up a global account?
- How can Short URLs be tracked?