Depending on the size of the screen, there are breakpoints for responsive pages at which the elements are arranged differently. If you pass this breakpoint (e.g. XS, S, M, L, XL) as a page parameter, you can filter in the heatmap according to this page parameter and get a meaningful heatmap for each breakpoint. It is important that the reference point for the heatmap remains in a fixed position.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between “Channel” and “Channel in the Customer Journey”?
- Why do uploads with umlauts or special characters not work correctly?
- How can I restrict an analysis to certain hours? The calendar does not provide an option for it.
- What happens if I assign two report categories with different access rights?
- Why can't I add another element to my report?
- Where are accesses via webmail clients shown?
- What are user filters and how do they affect the data view?
- What is the hierarchy of Company, Account and Login?
- How long is raw data stored on the Webtrekk download server?
- What is a Webtrekk support package and what do I need it for?