Shows how often a referrer (i.e., a website that links to your website) has been tracked without a campaign based on a URL parameter.
A user clicks on Facebook on a link to the website www.knigge.de that does not contain a URL parameter.
This access counts as "Organic Source".
- Is based on the metric Qty Sources
- used filter:
- Qty Sources: Shows how often referrers have been tracked.
- Organic Source %: Shows the share of referrers that have been tracked without a URL parameter.
- Qty Campaign Source %: Shows the share of referrers that have been tracked using a URL parameter.
- Training document Analyses 4 – Referrer Analyses