Webtrekk saves user-centric data in a Segment Manager. It contains data for every visitor of the website.
- On average, only 10% of all visitors on a website are known (e.g. buyers, visitors with login).
- With the Segment Manager, all visitors of the website are taken into account.
Find the perfect marketing measures for all users, not only for 10 percent!
- Full compliance with data privacy regulations is ensured.
The Segment Manager supports:
- Easier identification and analysis of target groups.
- Using a database with better predictability.
- Implementing customer retention measures.
Important data is collected automatically for all users:
In order to increase validity, additional information can be collected on the website:
Individual attributes from other systems (e.g. CRM, email tool) further refine the picture:
Predictions are also calculated automatically:
Based on this comprehensive information the central questions can be answered:
The Segment Manager data can be used in all Webtrekk products:
- Analytics: Use user-centric information in analyses for understanding the user behavior better.
- Segment Manager: Analyze every user in detail. Set up segments – based on Segment Manager data – and see, how many and which users you reach with them.
- Marketing Automation: Use the segments created in the Segment Manager for purposefully addressing users onsite and offsite.
User-centric tracking as basis
User-centric tracking provides the best possible database and forms the basis for the comprehensive use of the Segment Manager.
- Visitors are recognized across browsers and devices, which improves data quality.
- Can be linked with data from your CRM system. For example, the lead status and number of returns could also be examined in Webtrekk and taken into account for the user evaluation.
How can I apply user-centric tracking?
- A customer ID has to be submitted to Webtrekk at customer login.