Shows, how often the referrers were tracked. All referrer types (search engine, social media referrers, other sources) are taken into account.
A user visits your website via Google (Referrer: "www.google.com) and starts with viewing the page "home". She afterwards views the pages "search" and "product view".
- Days Analysis ("Visitors > Time > Days")
- Referrer Url Analysis ("Marketing > Referrer > Referrer URLs")
Hint: Changing the metric scope for Page Impressions will have the effect that all Page Impressions in the visit are counted. In the example, this would yield 3 Page Impressions.
Pages Analysis ("Navigation > Pages > Pages")
Hint: Changing the metric scope for Qty Sources will have the effect that all referrers in the visit are counted. In the example, this would yield 3 Page Impressions.
Example for using this metric in a filter:
- Show only visits where exactly two referrers were measured:
Hint: This includes the case that the same referrer has been measured 2 times.
The Auto scope is "Visits". Alternatively, you could explicitly choose the scope "Visits".
- Qty Organic Source: Shows how often a referrer was measured without a campaign that is based on a media code (data source: URL parameter).
- Organic Source %: Shows the percentage of how often a referrer without a campaign, which is based on a media code (data source: URL parameter), was tracked.
- Qty Campaign Source: Shows the number of referrers tracked together with a campaign. The campaign needs to have been tracked in Webtrekk with a media code (data source: URL parameters).
- Qty Campaign Source %: Shows the percentage of referrers recorded together with a campaign. The campaign needs to have been tracked in Webtrekk with a media code (data source: URL parameters).
- Training document "Analyses 4 – Referrer Analyses"