Shows how often a referrer (i.e., a website that links to your website) where a URL parameter was passed has been tracked.
A user clicks on a paid campaign at Facebook that is to which a URL parameter has been added:
If the URL parameter "wt_mc=facebook" is used as a data source of a campaign, this counts as "Campaign Source".
If this is not the case (or if the link does not have a URL parameter), it is counted as "Organic Source".
- Based on the metric Qty Sources
- uses the filter:
- Qty Referrers: Shows how often referrers have been tracked.
- Qty Campaign Source %: Shows the share of referrers that have been tracked using a URL parameter.
- Qty Organic Source: Shows how often referrers have been tracked without a URL parameter.
- Organic Source %: Shows the share of referrers that have been tracked without a URL parameter.
- Training Document Analyses 4 – Referrer Analyses
- Best Practice Campaigns: Tracking external marketing campaigns with URL parameters