Shows how often a campaign was clicked.
It is considered how often a data source of an advertising medium was tracked.
Data sources of campaigns are:
|Data Source||Corresponds to the Figure|
|URL parameter (media code)||-|
|SEO||Qty Sources Search Engines WITHOUT URL parameter|
|Social media Source||Qty Sources Social Media Sources WITHOUT URL parameter|
|Other Source||Qty Sources Other Sources WITHOUT URL parameter|
|Direct entry||Entries Entry Sources WITHOUT URL parameter|
A user uses two links in a newsletter:
- Days analysis ("Visitors > Traffic")
- Ad Media analysis ("Marketing> Campaigns > Advertising Media")
Hint: 3 Page Impressions are assigned to "mc=newsletter.linkA" - those from "Landingpage A" and those from "product view". These are all Page Impressions until a new campaign is clicked.
- Pages analysis ("Navigation > Pages > Pages")
- Engagement Avg (Campaigns) : Shows the average amount of e-commerce events, that a user generated in the course of a visit after a campaign click.
- URM - Campaign New Visitor CLV: Shows the lifetime order value of new visitors minus campaigns.
- Campaign ROI: Shows the order value minus campaign costs.