Shows the share of exits on the number of visits.
This formula is often used in the pages analysis.
An exit is assigned to the page that was viewed in the visit last.
Au user views the following pages:
- Pages Analysis (Navigation > Pages > Pages)
The pages analysis yields the following results:
Calculation of "Exit Rate %" for the page "home":
1 Exit / 2 Visits = 50 %
- Days Analysis (Visitors > Traffic)
Calculation of "Exit Rate %":
2 Exits / 2 Visits = 100 %
- Exits: Shows the number of exists.
- Bounce Rate %: Shows the share of bounces (visits with exactly one page impression) on all visits.
- Entry Rate %: Shows the share of entries on visits.