Shows how often a single page was viewed. Each view counts once (i.e., also a reload counts as one view).
A user views three pages:
- For the corresponding day, three page impressions are shown:
Please note that this does not show the number of different pages that were viewed, but the overall number of page views.
- In the pages analysis, the example yields the following results:
Example for using this metric in a filter:
- Show only visits with more than three page impressions:
Please note that this, e.g., includes the case where the same page was viewed three times.
The Auto scope is "Visits". Alternatively, you can choose the scope "Visits".
- Page Impr. per Visit: Shows the average amount of page impressions per visit.
- Page Impressions, Unique: Counts how many different pages were viewed.
- URM - Customer Page Impressions: Shows the lifetime page impressions of users up to the specified date.
- URM - Customer Profile Page Impressions: Shows the lifetime page impressions of users.
Further information and comparison to other metrics:
- Training document "Analyses 2 – Basic Metrics"
- Video "Basic Metrics: Page Impressions, Visits, Visitors"