Shows in which share of all visits the best depth of engagement was reached.
Visits with the best depth of engagement / "Visits" * 100
- Depths of Engagement can be configured individually at "Q3 > Configuration > Depths of Engagement". Further information can be found in the training chapter on "Analyses 6 – Analysis of Goal Achievement".
A user performs the following visits:
In our example, the name of the best depth of engagement is "Purchase".
- Days analysis (Visitors > Traffic)
Calculation of the conversion rate for 02-13:
1 Visit with the best depth of engagement / 2 Visits * 100 = 50.00
- Months analysis (Visitors > Time > Months)
Calculation of the conversion rate:
2 Visits with the best depth of engagement / 3 Visits * 100 = 66,67
- Conversion Rate %: Shows the ratio of visitors per day to orders.
- Conversion Rate, Unique: Shows the ratio of visitors to orders.
- Training document "Analyses 6 – Analysis of Goal Achievement"