Shows the share of entries on the visits.
This metric is often used in pages analyses.
An entry is assigned to the page that was accessed first within a visit.
A user views the following pages:
- Pages analysis (Navigation > Pages > Pages)
The pages analysis yields the following result:
Calculation of the Entry rate % for the page "home":
1 Entry / 2 Visits = 50 %
- Days analysis (Visitor > Traffic)
Calculation of the Entry rate %:
2 Entries / 2 Visits = 100 %
- Entries: Shows the number of entries.
- Bounce Rate %: Shows the share of bounces (visits with one page impression) on Visits.
- Exit Rate %: Shows the share of exits on visits.