Shows the share of new and unknown visits on all visits.
The recognition of a user as a New Visitor or Returning Visitor is based on cookies and/or the Customer ID.
The green user performs her first visit on Feb 13 and her second visit on Feb 14.
The purple user performs her 8th visit on Feb 13.
- Days Analysis (Visitors > Traffic)
Calculation for Feb 13:
1 New Visit / 2 Visits = 50 %
Similar Dimensions and Figures:
- New Visits: The number of first visits.
- Returning Visit Rate %: The share of returning visits on all visits.
- URM - Days since Contact: The number of days since the last visit.
- Cohorts (Lifespan Days): The time span in days between the first and another visit.
- Training document "Analyses 2 - Basic Metrics"