Shows the share of entries that had only one page impression in their visit.
Often this formula is used to evaluate marketing campaigns or entry pages.
A user views three pages:
- Days analysis (Visitors > Traffic)
For the corresponding day, a bounce rate of 50 percent is shown.
Calculation Bounce Rate %:
1 Bounce / 2 Entries = 50 %
- Pages analysis (Navigation > Pages > Pages)
The pages analysis yields the following results:
Calculation Bounce Rate % for the page "product view":
1 Bounce / 1 Entry = 100 %
- Exit Rate %: Shows the percentage of exits on visits.
- Entry Rate %: Shows the percentage of entries on visits.
- Bounces: The number of visits with exactly one page impression.