Shows the number of different products.
Please note that this metric is calculated independently of the product status. Therefore, we recommend to filter by the product status; alternatively, you can use the product status or product categories that contain this status as a dimension (e.g., "viewed products").
Two users view several products:
- Days analysis
On the corresponding day 3 "Qty Products, Unique" are shown, because three different products were viewed on that day.
- Product status analysis
Often it is useful to differentiate between the different product statuses:
Please note that we now count uniquely by status.
Example for using this dimension in a filter:
- Show only visitors that got in touch with at least three different products (independently of the product status):
- Qty Product Views: the amount of product views
- Qty Media, Unique: the amount of different media used
- Qty Ad Media, Unique: the amount of different ad media used
- Browsers, Unique: the amount of different web browsers used
- Page Impressions, Unique: the amount of different pages viewed