Shows how many orders were tracked.
A user views different pages and performs an order at 13:05 o'clock:
- Days Analysis:
At the corresponding day, one order has been tracked:
- Pages Analysis:
As the strongest scope between the dimension "Pages" and the metric "Qty Orders" is "Pages", the order is only counted for the order confirmation page.
Hint: You can adapt the metric scope, e.g., to "Visits". In this case all pages within the visit (cart, payment method, order confirmation) would have the value "1" for Qty Orders.
Example for using this metric in a filter:
- Show only visits in which exactly one order was performed:
- Show only data of users who did not perform an order in the analysis period:
- Conversion Rate %: Shows the relation of visitors per day to orders.
- URM - Customer Profile Orders: zählt die Lifetime - Bestellungen eines einzelnen Users.
- Qty Orders ([attribution model], [internal|external campaign]), [website goal]: Shows the amount of orders that were assigned to a campaign according to the attribution model.