Shows the speed of internet connections, with which visitors visit the website.
- "unknown" includes visits for which no connection speed could be determined.
- "Modem/ISDN" includes visits via modem or ISDN units, with a connecting speed ranging from 64 kbits per second to 128 kbits per second.
- "Cable/DSL" includes all DSL speeds.
- "Wireless" shows all visits via hotspot or wireless network connections with up to 54 Mbps.
- "Corporate" shows visits from long-term/stable connections (leased lines) as well as from direct connections to the provider that are common in companies.
- T1: 1,544 Mbps
- OC3/T3: up to a maximum of 155 Mbps
- DS3s: up to a maximum of 45 Mbps
- OC12: up to 655 Mbps
- "Mobile" shows the speeds from mobile devices which includes the following:
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) up to 53.4 kbits per second
- EDGE (Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution) up to 220 kbits per second
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) up to 384 kbits per second
- HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) up to 7.2 mbits per second
- HSUPA (High Speed Uplink Packet Access) up to 1.45 mbits per second
- "Satellite" includes visits via active satellite connections with a speed of up to 256 kbits per second and a downstream of 36,000 kbits per second.
The connection speed is determined with the help of an external provider based on the IP address.