Campaign types allow the specific limitation of the campaign activity within a visit.
Mapp Intelligence differentiates between these campaign types:
- Clicks: When the data source of the campaign (e.g. media code) is tracked.
- Engagement: All page accesses between campaign click and conversion.
- Conversion: A website goal is reached and the campaign complies with the default attribution.
- Viewed: Only available, when campaign views are imported.
- Offline: Only available, when offline orders are tracked via a separate offline pixel.
Use this dimension for filtering, e.g. for limiting analyses to the landing pages of campaigns.