Shows the referrers tracked on entry pages.
A user views the following pages:
- Entry Sources Analysis (Marketing > Entry Sources > Entry Sources)
For the entry page of the first visit (home), the referrer "www.google.com" was measured. On the entry page of the second visit, no referrer was measured. Therefore, "direct" is shown.
- Origin Type: Classifies all Entry sources into the types Search Engines, Social Media Sources, Other Sources and Direct.
- Referrer URLs: Shows the complete URLs of all referrers.
- Traffic Source - Organic vs. Campaign: Shows whether the website was entered via a marketing campaign that was based on a URL parameter.
- Training Document Analyses 4 – Referrer Analyses