The entry source tree shows origin type and associated entry sources. This is represented in a pivot table.
- Search engines: All requests via search engines, that contain a search string.
- Social Media Sources: All requests, that didn't come via search engines, and are configured in the marketing configuration ("Mapp Q3 > Configuration > Marketing Configuration > Social Media Sources").
- Other sources: All requests, that came neither via search engines nor via social media sources.
- Direct: All requests for which no other entry source type could be determined. This could be direct access, access via bookmarks or via email programs.
- Displays the exact referrer. The entry source type "direct" does not have a referrer.