This dimension is part of the pages analysis and shows the direct follower page of a page within the same visit.
Between both pages no further pages may be viewed.
Using this dimension is most useful if you restrict your analysis to a specific page (i.e., the page that follows the shown "preceeding page").
A user views the following pages within a visit:
Regarding Page A:
- the follower page is Page B,
- the second follower page is Page C.
Example for using this dimension in an analysis:
Which page is viewed after "en.home"?
Analyse using a filter:
After the page "en.home", the page "en.topics" was accessed 7805 times.
Analysis in a pivot table
Hint: "-" means that there was no follower page, i.e. "en.home" was the exit page.
- Second Follower Pages: the pages viewed directly after a follower page
- Second Preceding Pages: the pages viewed directly before a preceding page
- Preceding Pages: the pages viewed directly before a page
- Training document Analyses 5 – Analyses of Navigation Paths