Webtrekk tracks referrers independently of the page protocoll. Thus, referrers are tracked for http- as well as https-pages.
Articles in this section
- Does Webtrekk track https-pages as referrers?
- Is it possible to track YouTube Videos, that are integrated on the Website?
- What happens with reports from users, whose logins were deleted in the user management?
- What is a data layer and how do I set it up?
- Which information does the teaser tracking provide?
- Why differ my campaign numbers in Google Analytics from those in Webtrekk?
- Why does the quantity of orders in Webtrekk not match with the numbers obtained from the backend of my own shop system?
- Why is it not possible to change the scope for segments in the filter engine?