Webtrekk tracks referrers independently of the page protocol. Thus, referrers are tracked for http- as well as https-pages.
Articles in this section
- How long is raw data stored on the Webtrekk download server?
- What is a Webtrekk support package and what do I need it for?
- What does "null" in a pivot table mean?
- What do the numbers mean that are shown when an analysis or report is loaded?
- What does the introduction of Google's Parallel Tracking mean for my campaign tracking with Webtrekk?
- What is the difference regarding campaign tracking between Webtrekk and Webtrends Analytics 10?
- Why do I still have missing values in categories after a reset or update?
- What is the difference between visits / sessions in Webtrekk and Google Analytics?
- How is a filter evaluated that contains "not equal *"?
- New Logic of the Totals Row