Webtrekk tracks referrers independently of the page protocol. Thus, referrers are tracked for http- as well as https-pages.
Articles in this section
- How can you recognize returning users that use the "Private" or "Incognito" mode of their browser?
- Does a visit count as ended when a user closes his browser?
- What should I consider when setting up a global account?
- What is the difference between “Channel” and “Channel in the Customer Journey”?
- Why do uploads with umlauts or special characters not work correctly?
- How can I restrict an analysis to certain hours? The calendar does not provide an option for it.
- What happens if I assign two report categories with different access rights?
- Why can't I add another element to my report?
- Where are accesses via webmail clients shown?
- What are user filters and how do they affect the data view?