Yes. Mapp Intelligence tracks referrers independently of the page protocol. Thus, referrers are tracked for http- as well as https-pages.
Articles in this section
- How to prepare for the Google Chrome 80 update (SameSite)
- First Steps in the Demo Account
- What does the error message "The following accounts are not configured and will be discarded when saving the role" mean?
- What's the difference between product categories and e-commerce parameters?
- What's the difference between page parameters and content groups?
- How can I make my pivot table load faster?
- What should be considered when creating mediacodes?
- How can you recognize returning users that use the "Private" or "Incognito" mode of their browser?
- Does a visit count as ended when a user closes his browser?
- What should I consider when setting up a global account?