Yes. Mapp Intelligence tracks referrers independently of the page protocol. Thus, referrers are tracked for http- as well as https-pages.
Articles in this section
- Are Links from WhatsApp Tracked as Referrer?
- Are there Browser plugins to check whether the tracking works?
- Can products be tracked without providing a product status?
- Do changes of custom metrics/formulas in Webtrekk Q3 affect Analytics reports containing them?
- Does a visit count as ended when a user closes his browser?
- Does Mapp Intelligence track https-pages as referrers?
- Does the Scroll Position Plugin work with infinite scroll?
- Fingerprint method
- First Steps in the Demo Account
- How can I make my pivot table load faster?