This article shows you, how you activate and configure the Net Promoter Score plugin in Webtrekk Tag Integration. Furthermore, possible analyses in Webtrekk Analytics are shown.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Creating custom parameters
- Creating an URM category
- Metrics and formulas for the score calculation
- Creating segments in Webtrekk DMP based on the URM category
- Webtrekk Tag Integration
- Adding the Net Promoter Score plugin hinzufügen
- Configuration Basic
- Configuration Element
- Configuration Design
- Analysis in Webtrekk Analytics
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a correlated key figure and is suitable for depicting the success of a company. Through a survey the NPS is determined, which can be displayed with Webtrekk Tag Integration.
The share of promoters (supporters) and detractors (critics) are measured by asking a representative group of customers the following question:
"How likely are you to recommend company/brand X to a friend or colleague?"
Responses are measured on a scale from 0 (unlikely) to 10 (very likely). Customers are labelled as promoters if they have answered 9 or 10 and as detractors if they have answered 0 to 6. Customers who answered with 7 or 8 are said to be "indifferent".
Definition source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_Promoter_Score
The score is calculated as a percentage through measuring out the quantity of promoters and detractors. This value has a maximum of +100% and a minimum of -100%.
The following requirements must be met:
- Webtrekk Tag Integration must be implemented.
- At least 1 spare session parameter must be available in Webtrekk Analytics.
- At least 1 spare URM category must be available in Webtrekk Analytics.
- At least 1 spare custom formula, in order to calculate the average NPS.
Configuration for the data collection
The following categories and parameters are filled through the NPS plugin and are set up in this article:
Configuration for later analyses
Creating custom parameters
NPS and NPS comment can be tracked through a session parameter. These can be analyzed later.
- The creation of a parameter is done at "Webtrekk Q3 > Configuration > Custom Parameters > Session Parameter > Create New Custom Parameter".
- Select "Net Promoter Score" and "NPS Feedback" as "Preconfigured" and choose an appropriate title for both parameters.
Creating an URM category
NPS and NPS comment (optional) can be tracked through an URM category. They later can be shown for each user. Only the last evaluation can be analyzed.
- The creation of an URM category is done at "Webtrekk Q3 > Configuration > Categories > URM Categories > New Category".
Metrics and formulas for the score calculation
For the final score calculation and for an easier analysis, you should set up an own metric and formula in Webtrekk Q3.
Creation through "Webtrekk Q3 > Configuration > Custom Formula".
Creating custom metrics
Custom metrics serve as components of the formula and additionally it is also possible to add them to any analysis. The filtering happens through a session parameter.
Formula for the score calculation
With help of the just created metrics you can now create the formula:
The completed formula should if necessary be released for other logins in the user management.
More information on the creation of custom formulas can be found in the training document "User Interface Analytics 6 – Custom Metrics and Formulas".
Creating segments in Webtrekk DMP based on the URM category
So that users can easily be analyzed and e.g. with help of Webtrekk Marketing automation targeted, you should create segments based on the URM category.
Create own segments through: "Webtrekk DMP > Create new segment".
Webtrekk Tag Integration
Webtrekk-specific product features, tags of other service providers and own plugins can be configured in Webtrekk Tag Integration and added to your website.
Different tags can be put into a container.
Adding the Net Promoter Score Plugin
For a NPS evaluation use the plugin "Net Promoter Score".
Determine the categories in the basic settings as well as further detailed settings regarding the properties of the NPS survey.
Determining the elements and its content to be shown.
Configuring the visualization (design).
On which pages should the plugin be activated?
Analysis in Webtrekk Analytics
What are session parameters and URM categories for?
- Session parameters are suitable for time related analyses. Also multiple evaluations of a user are visible.
e.g. "How did the NPS behave within the last 12 months?"
- URM categories solely show the last evaluation of a user
e.g. "Which users belong to our promoters?"
On January 30 there were 4 evaluations:
- Evaluation 1: NPS = 5
- Evaluation 2: NPS = 8
- Evaluation 3: NPS = 8
- Evaluation 4: NPS = 7
In an analysis you would see the following data:
Evaluation per day based on the session parameter
Filtering of analyses with segments based on URM categories
Evaluation of the individual free text input