The Webtrekk Joomla! extension enables the simple integration of the Webtrekk pixel into your Joomla!-managed website. During the process, the Webtrekk pixel code (Version 3) is added to each page of the web offering. This, in turn, ensures all standard parameters are configured.
The following analyses will then be possible:
- Traffic analyses (incl. identification of [new & regular] visitors)
- Standard marketing analyses, including automatic recognition of user origin, such as SEO, direct or referrer (without identification of individual campaigns)
- Page analyses (incl. heatmaps)
- Action analyses (with alternative link)
- Form analyses (activation required)
The plugin was developed for Joomla! 3.1.x in combination with the Webtrekk pixel version 3 (meaning you will need the corresponding pixel JS file in addition to the Joomla! plugin files).
This document provides an overview of the values set on the individual pages and describes the integration of the extension into your system.