The Webtrekk Magento Extension enables you to integrate the Webtrekk pixel into your Magento online shop simply and quickly. In the process, the Webtrekk pixel code (Version 3) will be added to each page of your shop. This, in turn, ensures all standard parameters are configured.
The following analyses will then be possible:Traffic analyses (incl. identification of (new & regular) visitors)
- E-commerce analyses (incl. product and order analyses, without any individual configuration options, however)
- Standard marketing analyses, i.e. automatic recognition of user origin, such as SEO, direct or referrer (without identification of the individual campaigns)
- Page analyses (incl. heatmaps)
- Action analyses (with alternative link)
- Form analyses (activation required)
The plugin was developed for Magento CE v1.5 or v1.6 in combination with the Webtrekk pixel version 3 (i.e. you will need the corresponding pixel JS file in addition to the Magento plugin files).
This document provides an overview of the values set on the individual pages and explains the integration of the extension into your Magento system.